By Sous Chef Benjamin Nadolny
Suggested Pairing: 2008 Signature Chardonnay
* 2 ea Sturgeon filets, 6 oz
* 1 ea Corn, cut off the cob
* 2 ea Fresh red peppers, diced
* ¼ c. White wine
* ¼ c. Water
* 4 ea Fingerling potatoes, boiled and cut into coins
* 1 oz Pancetta, cooked crispy
* 3 T Olive oil
* 2 T Parsley, chopped
salt & pepper
In a small sauce pot combine the red peppers, white wine, water and simmer for 15 minutes. Place the mixture in a blender with 1 Tb olive oil and blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Combine the potatoes, corn and pancetta in a sauté pan and heat over medium.
Season the sturgeon and sear in a hot sauté pan with the remaining oil. Finish in oven if necessary at 400 degrees.
Plate the corn mix, surround with the red pepper sugo, and lay the sturgeon right on top. Enjoy