King Estate Winery, located in Eugene, Oregon is currently seeking a Saute Cook for the upcoming busy peak season. The Sauté Cook takes orders for sautéed food items, cooks and prepares the orders and is responsible for communication with the grill cook and ultimately for plating. Providing quality service is essential to customer satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions
• Sets up and breaks down the sauté station
• Provides friendly and helpful dialogue to FOH staff members regarding menu items
• Responds to ticket calls and prepares the order according to recipe, keeping in mind additional customer specifications or dietary needs
• Cook items according to the specified cook times to ensure that they are safe for customer consumption
• Uses the correct portions when cutting and serving items
• Anticipates peak and non-peak service times; batch cooks food items accordingly
• Responsible for the appearance of food when serving to customers
• Restocks the station with condiments and food product as needed
• Adheres to the weekly/monthly cleaning schedules by completing the assigned tasks
• Cleans and sanitizes work areas, equipment and utensils
• Lifts food pans from warmer to the serving line
• Operates and cleans sauté station (burners and still oven, pass and cold line, hood vents, etc.)
• Safety operates a meat slicer and executes proper knife handling
Additional Job Functions:
• Cross-trains at other stations at the location
• Works in other areas or departments as needed
• Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the management team.
Send CV/Resume for immediate consideration.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org